Administration and Marketing Apprentice – Newquay
Client: Orca Publications
Apprenticeship Type: Business and Administration
Status: Live vacancy
Salary: £4.00 per hour
Hours: 30 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm
Client website: www.orcasurf.co.uk
We are looking for a positive, reliable person with a friendly telephone manner and good organisational skills who can work both well in a team and unsupervised and is good at problem solving. You will be required to assist with admin, clients (email and over the phone), and assist with day to day co-ordination of retail and business matters.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- To provide a range of clerical duties including sending emails, taking messages, basic accounts, sorting and distributing post etc.
- Answering the phone and dealing with customer enquiries
- To respond to correspondence and enquiries from customers and suppliers.
- Deal with all customers effectively and courteously.
- To maintain computerised subscriber database systems also data inputting, buyer and seller records, statistics and general filing systems as directed.
- Support website development updates.
- To process / produce invoices as well as dealing with customer accounts.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- Regular facebook & social media updates
- Occasionally assist at events
- Help with retail and marketing activities
- Punctual & reliable
- Day to day running of office
- Posted: April 18, 2017
- By: Naomi Morant
- Categories: Vacancy
- Tags: Business Administration Apprenticeship, newquay apprenticeship
Previous post: « Maintenance and Service Support Apprentice – Feock, nr Truro
We are looking for an apprentice to help provide business administrative support to the team in the office. The successful applicant will receive mentoring and support during the apprenticeship and there is potential for full time employment should the apprenticeship go well.
Read more and apply...