Business Administration Apprentice – Falmouth
Client: Octopus Printers and Stationers
Apprenticeship Type: Business and Administration
Status: Live vacancy
Salary: £4.00 per hour
Hours: Flexible 30 hours per week. Between Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with 30minutes unpaid lunch
Client website: www.octopus-falmouth.co.uk
We are looking for a bright ambitious individual to help provide business administrative support to the team in the office and the creative team working on digital reproduction. The successful applicant will receive mentoring and support during the apprenticeship and there is potential for full time employment should the apprenticeship go well.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative and back office support for the organisation
- Work on client Social Media/Promotion marketing campaigns.
- Manage the customer database to ensure it’s kept clean and up-to-date.
- Check, respond and forward marketing and communications emails and letters as appropriate
- Deal with in coming phone calls and enquiries
- Provide a positive service to customers both external and internal, refer enquiries as appropriate
- General office duties as required including managing the internal booking system
- Form Filling
- Preparation of customer invoices and accounts
- Support the Business with general activities
- Stock Control, Data inputting, pricing
- Assist with photocopying, scanning, faxing, document printing, binding & cutting.
- Posted: April 18, 2017
- By: Naomi Morant
- Categories: Vacancy
- Tags: Business Administration Apprenticeship, Falmouth Apprentice
Gasworld is looking for a dedicated apprentice to help provide business administrative support to the team in the office. The successful applicant will receive training, mentoring and support during the apprenticeship and there is potential for full time employment should the apprenticeship go well.
Read more and apply...